Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cervix Is Low Hard And Closed

MET Gala Kristen

Kris
appears in 1:51 min


Source had written a song in Brisbane, Australia, when I was touring with Fleetwood Mac in 2009 called "Moonlight" - A Vampire's Dream 'which was inspired by the movie' New Moon '. When I finished writing this song, which was very fast I knew it was time to start recording. We had a group of five people who were at the heart of the creation of "In your dreams." Dave and I, my old friend and musical director Waddy Wachtel, and my girls, Sharon Celani and Lori Nicks. It was a perfect mix, "said Nicks. "This was one of the most extraordinary experiences I've had making a disco.Es the first album I've had this kind of collaboration and the realization of rumors. Dave created a situation where it could be totally creative and focused on writing songs and making music. I do not remember so much fun making an album. Write songs and record them in my home studio was the key element in the music of this resultado.Hizo whole process seems very similar
the way it used to work on his day, "he concluded.

Many already are seeing the queen of rock and roll as a possible singer on the soundtrack of Breaking Dawn! you say?


Source Saga Eclipse

0 comments:

Post a Comment