Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Alcon Tobradex And Nose Bleed?

New / Old Photos of Robert Kristen in Montepulciano


Your character has a natural gift with animals, but have you too, and you had pets in childhood?
Rob: I tive a puppy in my childhood, so I know I have some gift for anything. I really like animals. Actually, I never ... I have great confidence in them. I trust them more than I trust people. I think it has something to do with that.

Reese had the opportunity to go to a circus school. Were you jealous of circus tricks to and learn if you could?
Rob:
I want to learn to juggle. I am physically incapable of juggling. It's annoying. The circus school is difficult. I mean, I had to go every day. And they are very tough on artists. I mean, it's like a training camp for recruits. I was very happy to not have to do anything. I said, I'm not an artist. I do not know anything about circuses. My role is nothing, so it was great. I just had to keep my animals in the paper. It was pretty simple.

was surreal to see yourself as an elder?
Rob:
Yes, absolutely. I'm curious if this is how I look. I love the fact that [his stomach growls] ... my stomach does not shut up ... that Hal is an actor of 84 years as sought. It's crazy. It is an incredible life.
you like to continue to work even then?

Rob: I do not know. I would love to keep in demand for something. But I have the impression that I will be one of those crazy elderly or even the family will want to see. We
Royal wedding this weekend. We celebrate it in any way?
Rob: I was working in Paris and was giving television interviews and was behind the interviewer, so I was seeing. I was surprised that he thought that was interesting. It was nice to see everyone so happy in England. Because everyone usually looks so sad walking down the street and saw everyone waving their flags. It looked very nice.

're nearing the end of the recordings of Twilight. You think you go out with the cast after that?

Rob: I really hope so. Is an important part of our lives. I get along with everyone. Literally, everyone in the cast are great friends of mine. I hope so. I I can not imagine not doing so. I mean, especially in Los Angeles. I mean, most of my closest friends in the United States are people who worked with me in Twilight.
've been voted the most stylish man in 2011 by readers of Glamour magazine. You look like a style icon?

Rob: It's funny because I think so. But anyone who knows me note. There are several things I do. I swear that many people repeat my techniques a bit. Or maybe I'm just completely crazy. I used to ... [Rob suddenly undid the buttons] I wear the shirt wrong and I see many people doing it now.

Source
/
lyrics
/
Via / Via: Saga Eclipse

0 comments:

Post a Comment