Thursday, January 13, 2011

305 Scrambler For Sale

Tokio Hotel TOKIO HOTEL: new album and new look for 2011


a good year is projected for the fans of Tokio Hotel since late 2011 should leave the new album by the band.

addition, as Bill stated by E! online also want to surprise us with a new look: "We've always liked surprising, unpredictable. Next year we will experiment with our sound and our image. I tried to convince Georg and Gustav that dye their hair and care more about their image, but nothing! ". Tom seems to agree more with his brother, but says: "I am Bill discreet about my appearance, but in the new year I want to change some things and maybe I'll cut your hair."

We look forward to seeing all the news ... You do not?

SOURCE: http://tokiohotel.fansblog.es/2010/12/29/tokio-hotel-nuevo-album-y-nuevo-look-para-el-2011/

0 comments:

Post a Comment